This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Keele University Postgraduate Research Alumni Discount, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Keele University Postgraduate Research Alumni Discount, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- all courses
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
For the first year of full-time study, or the equivalent in part-time study, there is a 20% discount on the Postgraduate Research program price.
Please carefully read and comprehend the terms and conditions listed below. Please use the contact information at the end of this document to contact us if you have any questions.
Application deadline is September 30, 2023.
Keele University Postgraduate Research Alumni Discount, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The amount will of the scholarship is 20% tuition fee waiver
Keele University Postgraduate Research Alumni Discount, UK 2023-24 is for PhD students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Keele University Postgraduate Research Alumni Discount, UK 2023-24:
- You must have earned an undergraduate degree, a postgraduate award (of at least 120 credits or a full Master’s degree) from Keele University, including graduates who earned their degrees abroad, or the Keele Certificate in Counseling.
- Regardless of when they originally graduated from Keele, all graduates are qualified to apply for the discount.
- You must be enrolled in and attending a postgraduate research programme that counts toward an MPhil, PHD, or professional doctorate award and requires at least one year of full-time postgraduate study.
- Only the first 12 full months—or comparable number of part-time months—of your degree are covered by this award. It does not apply to all of your course years.
- If part-time, it is applied to the first 15 months of the base tuition fee if part-time, and the first 24 months of the base tuition charge if part-time, on a 0.5 FTE basis.You cannot be enrolled in a course that is entirely supported by the Teaching Agency, the NHS, or another company or organization.
- Discounts will only be given to the percentage of fees you pay as an individual if your course is partially supported by an outside organization or company. You are still eligible for this award even if you have a postgraduate student loan from Student Finance.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- There is no application form for this award, it is automatically applied.
Please click the Keele University Postgraduate Research Alumni Discount, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Keele University Postgraduate Research Alumni Discount, UK
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Keele University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here