This is to bring to your notice the application window for Mary Elmes Scholarships at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Mary Elmes Scholarships at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take German Studies at the University College Cork
- Domestic Students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Announced for the academic year 2022–2023 are the Mary Elmes Postgraduate Scholarships in German Studies by the Department of German at University College Cork.
The fellowship is for PhD study with a concentration on intercultural and/or transcultural issues, broadly construed, in any area of contemporary German studies.
Application deadline is August 20, 2022.
The Mary Elmes Scholarships at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- German Studies
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The award includes both tuition and a €11,000 stipend per year. The fellowship is typically renewable for two years, provided the recipient submits strong research proposals to outside funding organizations and receives positive annual status reports. The scholarship winner must complete 120 tutorials annually as part of the program.
Mary Elmes Scholarships at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23 is primarily for Postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Mary Elmes Scholarships at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23:
- For consideration for this award, you must be a PhD candidate in the German Department.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Mary Elmes Scholarships at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23:
- On the UCC application platform, candidates must submit an admission application first. To be considered for this financing opportunity, interested candidates must submit an email application to email@example.com.
- Needed Papers: You must supply all necessary supporting documentation, including:
- Request letter
- Short CV (max. two pages)
- project proposal of 700 words and a brief bibliography
- German or English writing example (no longer than 3,500 words)
- a transcript of grades
- one academic citation
- Students must have earned the equivalent of at least an Upper Second-Class Honours / 2H1 in their first degree in German Studies or a closely connected field.
- Language Prerequisite: Candidates must demonstrate a good level of spoken and written English and German (minimum C1+ in both). It would be ideal if you have teaching experience.
Please click the Mary Elmes Scholarships at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Mary Elmes Scholarship at the University College Cork, Ireland?
- It is a Postgraduate programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University College Cork
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here