This is to bring to your notice the application window for the University of New Haven Provost Assistantship Award, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the University of New Haven Provost Assistantship Award, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International and domestic students students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
For new full-time domestic and foreign master’s students enrolling at the University of New Haven, this highly competitive program offers two kinds of job possibilities. A Provost’s Assistantship is available to our most talented new graduate students.
Students chosen for a job in this program will work for an academic department for up to 15-20 hours per week (550 total hours per academic year).
- Application deadline is program specific:
- Click here for details
University of New Haven Provost Assistantship Award, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship offers the following:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
University of New Haven Provost Assistantship Award, USA 2023-24 is for Masters applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the University of New Haven Provost Assistantship Award, USA 2023-24:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Applicants must have a strong pre-qualification history.
- Candidates may apply for this educational bursary from anywhere in the world.
- Candidates must be enrolled at this university in a master’s degree program.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- There is no need to submit a separate scholarship application. You simply need to apply to the university for the master’s degree.
- Add the ensuing files to your uploads.
- English-language transcripts from every college or university attended. Transcripts must be mailed directly to the admissions office in sealed envelopes. Unofficial documents may be uploaded using the online application system if official documents are not available for first inspection. But before the first day of school for the accepted semester, the following paperwork must be received:
- two recommendation letters
- Indication of purpose
- a curriculum vitae or resume
- English Language Requirement (additional information may be found here):
- Some majors demand GRE or GMAT exam results. GMAT School Code: P1X-DS-94; GRE School Code: 3663. See the GRE and GMAT sections for more information.
Please click the University of New Haven Deans Assistantship Award, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
University of New Haven Provost Assistantship Award, USA
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by University of New Haven
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here