This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Donald Cant Watts Corke Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Donald Cant Watts Corke Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at RMIT University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
RMIT University is thrilled to host a competitive scholarship program to draw in students with plenty of promise. For the school year 2022-2023, students are asked to submit applications for the Donald Cant Watts Corke grant.
This application is only available to students who are Australian or New Zealand nationals who wish to enroll in a bachelor’s degree program in Applied Science, Construction Management, or Project Management. Students who seek to start their studies in the first or second semester of 2023 and demonstrate the capacity to conduct a focused study will be taken into consideration. The scholarship is worth $7,500 for one academic year.
Application deadline is ongoing.
Donald Cant Watts Corke Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management) and Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management)
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Australia or New Zealand
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The RMIT University will give the chosen students a scholarship up to $7,500 for one year of their bachelor’s degree programs.
GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus Scholarships For International Students, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Donald Cant Watts Corke Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand, Australian citizens, or holders of permanent humanitarian visas.
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in semesters 1 and 2 of 2023.
- The applicants must be able to provide evidence of a circumstance or circumstances that have an impact on their ability to study.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Through the university’s application portal, students can submit an admissions application.
- A separate application form must be submitted by all interested candidates. supporting records.
- The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a photocopied passport (if available) All documentation is translated into English Syllabus (if seeking for credit) (if applying for credit)
- A curriculum vitae or resume (CV)
- Personal assertion employer references Message from the sponsor of the scholarship
- Records pertaining to selecting duties (if applicable)
- Entry requirements: The candidates must have completed an Australian Year 12 with honors (or equivalent qualification).
- Language prerequisite: The following English language proficiency exams’ results must be submitted by the students:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5TOEFL
- IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
Please click the Donald Cant Watts Corke Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Donald Cant Watts Corke Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2022-23 ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at RMIT University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here