This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the IRC-SFI Pathway PhD Scholarship at Trinity College, Ireland 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Trinity College
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
The Department of History, School of Histories and Humanities at Trinity College is happy to announce a PhD scholarship to join Dr. Nicole Volmering on her SFI-IRC Pathway Programme project ‘Early Irish Hands: The Development of Writing in Early Ireland’ beginning in September 2022.
The Application Deadline is June 6, 2022.
The IRC-SFI Pathway PhD Scholarship at Trinity College, Ireland 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
IRC-SFI Pathway PhD Scholarship at Trinity College, Ireland, will provide successful applicants of the scholarship program with an annual stipend of €18,500 alongside a travel budget and a €5,750 contribution towards tuition fees.
The IRC-SFI Pathway PhD Scholarship at Trinity College, Ireland 2022, is primarily for PhD level programs at Trinity College Dublin.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Master’s degree/diploma in a relevant academic field (granted or pending) or international equivalent (German Staatsexamen, etc.) is required (relevant areas include but are not limited to: Classics, Early Irish, Medieval Studies, History, Manuscript Studies, Digital Humanities, Celtic Studies)
- Excellent command of English (as per Trinity’s basic standards).
- Evidence of solid Latin understanding
- Evidence of participation in manuscript studies
- Experience in medieval (Latin and/or insular) paleography is demonstrated.
- Demonstration of Digital Humanities expertise
- German reading comprehension
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants should email their documents to both Dr. Nicole Volmering ([email protected]) and Eils Dunne ([email protected]) in a single PDF file. Referees must provide their references before an application is considered complete.
- The following papers (as well as these essential application criteria) are required:
- A motivation letter describing your approach to the study issue.
- Two recommendation letters
- All degrees need certified academic transcripts.
- For all degrees, certified degree certificates are available.
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae
- a piece of writing (an academic essay, an article, a chapter from a dissertation, or the like)
Please click IRC-SFI Pathway PhD Scholarship at Trinity College, Ireland 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here