This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the PhD Scholarships for International Students at Gerda Henkel Foundation, Germany 2022-23.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the PhD Scholarships for International Students at Gerda Henkel Foundation, Germany 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Gerda Henkel Foundation
- International students are eligible
- All PhD students are eligible
The PhD Scholarships in Germany are proudly announced by the Gerda Henkel Foundation. The program is available for the 2022–2023 academic year.
Only those whose academic accomplishments and test results demonstrate a remarkable aptitude for learning are taken into consideration, as well as those whose Ph.D. theses are likely to provide outcomes substantially above the norm.
Application deadline is ongoing.
The PhD Scholarships for International Students at Gerda Henkel Foundation, Germany 2022-23, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Gerda Henkel Foundation will provide 1,600 euros, and it is not allowed to receive a scholarship and a wage or retirement pension at the same time. The Foundation provides financing for PhD fellowships for up to two years.
PhD Scholarships for International Students at Gerda Henkel Foundation, Germany 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD Scholarships for International Students at Gerda Henkel Foundation, Germany 2022-23:
- Students must enroll in the university’s PhD degree programs.
- When a candidate is 35 years old, they can still apply to the Foundation for a Ph.D. scholarship if they were 25 when they graduated. The following exceptions to the age restriction should be taken into account: night school, raising children, military duty, employment experience, and other unusual circumstances.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the PhD Scholarships for International Students at Gerda Henkel Foundation, Germany 2022-23:
- In order to be considered for this opportunity, candidates must complete the scholarship application form and attach letters of recommendation that have been written by individuals and include their own signatures. Please refrain from adding mailing and emailing the materials.
- The following papers must be submitted with a PhD scholarship application as supporting materials (in German or English):
- What the research proposal says (max. eight pages)
- further citations, if needed (in addition to the max. eight pages)
- minimum line spacing of 1.5 and font size 11
- a schedule and working plan detailing the required travel to archives, libraries, museums, or other locations in order to complete the dissertation (max. two pages)
- Calculation of the likely travel and material expenses in detail, including estimations if necessary
- No tuition or college costs
- a table-format curriculum vitae
- a statement attesting to the university degree required for PhD studies (generally Master certificate; for direct doctorates: seminar attendance certificates; please do not send Bachelor certificates). Send copies only; references need not be attested.
- Two professional assessments of the candidate’s credentials and the caliber of the PhD project
- The applicant is free to select the referees.
- The individual who later serves as the second examiner for the PhD thesis cannot produce the second report.
- Online form for recommendations
- the option of submitting several letters of endorsement.
- Applicants must have at least a 1.5 in Germany to be admitted (comparable with grade A in other countries). For inclusion in the selection process, individuals with foreign degrees will undergo a special examination at the Foundation’s office.
- Students must possess a certificate proving their ability in English.
Please click the PhD Scholarships for International Students at Gerda Henkel Foundation, Germany 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here