This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Financial Aid for International Students at University of Freiburg, Germany 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They all courses at the University of Freiburg
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate level students are eligible
The University of Freiburg has created Financial Aid for Overseas Students for the academic year 2022-2023 to assist international students in their educational aspirations in Germany.
For the school year 2022-2023, overseas students will be eligible for this grant. Financial help will be granted to students to pay the cost of tuition or the overall cost of study at the University of Freiburg.
The Application Deadline is open but the winter semester’s application deadline is 15th July 2022. Students must also observe programme specific applications if any.
The Financial Aid for International Students at University of Freiburg, Germany 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for the scholarship for International Students at University of Freiburg
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- The University of Freiburg will grant this scholarship to the selected students to cover the tuition fees for the degree programs they have applied for.
The Financial Aid for International Students at University of Freiburg, Germany 2022, is primarily for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Financial Aid for International Students at University of Freiburg, Germany 2022:
- Applicants must be in their fourth semester of any degree program at Freiburg University.
- Applicants must be in the process of being evaluated.
- Applicants must be PhD students nearing completion of their studies (maximum six months until submission).
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Students must apply using the university’s online application platform. All qualifying students will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- CV and motivation letter
- Certificate from the German Embassy’s Akademische Prüfstelle (APS)
- Your supervisor’s letter of approval
- Certificates of completion
- Certificate of passing the university entrance exams
- A transcript of records a transcript of records a transcript of records a transcript of (as well as an authenticated translation)
- Admissions Requirements: To apply, all students must provide the requisite academic records and papers.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit results from the following examinations to demonstrate their language proficiency:
- DSH (outcome 2 or 3) or TestDaF – 4 DSH 1 or TestDaF – 3 DSH 1 or TestDaF – 4
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: evidence of B2 level English proficiency is required.
- An application for Studienkolleg requires proof of German language competency at the B2 level.
Please click Financial Aid for International Students at University of Freiburg, Germany 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here