This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Surveillance Team Scholarship at University at Albany, USA 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Surveillance Team Scholarship at University at Albany, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Child Development & Disability courses at University at Albany
- Domestic students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
Currently, the Child Development and Disability Branch (CDDB) of the Division of Human Development and Disability (DHDD), National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD), at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia, offers a research opportunity to study child development and disabilities.
Application deadline is open.
Surveillance Team Scholarship at University at Albany, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Child Development & Disability
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Check the scholarship page for full benefits
Surveillance Team Scholarship at University at Albany, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Surveillance Team Scholarship at University at Albany, USA 2023-24
- The ideal applicant should hold a master’s degree in one of the pertinent disciplines (e.g., Epidemiology, Public Health, Health Science). Five years must have passed since the completion of the degree for the appointment to be valid.
- Favored abilities include:
- Public Health history
- being at ease working with outside partners, both national and state
- Ability to operate alone and in a collaborative context Strong organizational abilities
- Ability to create talking points and impact statements that represent program plans and priorities Ability to react to requests and enquiries in a timely and effective way
- Interest in the creation of packages for task orders, contracts, and cooperative partnerships
- a track record of building and maintaining productive working partnerships
- strong communication abilities both in writing and speaking
- Although it is not necessary, prior knowledge of developmental impairments is preferred.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates can submit their applications online.
Please click the Surveillance Team Scholarship at University at Albany, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Surveillance Team Scholarship at University at Albany, USA ?
- It is a Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University at Albany.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here