This is to bring to your notice the application window for Engineering the Future Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Engineering the Future Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is full
- They take Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering courses at University of Manchester
- International Students are eligible
- All Postgraduate applicants are eligible
For the academic term 2022–2023, the School of Engineering at the University of Manchester is pleased to grant Engineering the Future scholarships to academically outstanding international students.
Students enrolling in qualified courses supported by the scholarship will get a full tuition waiver as a result of the award. The opportunity is recommended for interested students who want to develop their academic careers..
Application deadline is ongoing
The Engineering the Future Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All Countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- one waiver of all tuition costs up to £28,000. The MSc Management of Projects program suite is the recipient of this honor.
- Four partial tuition fee waivers totaling £10,000.
- Ten partial tuition fee waivers of £6,000 each.
- Developing the Future Scholarships may also be given in conjunction with other University scholarships.
Engineering the Future Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2022-23 is primarily for Postgraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Engineering the Future Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2022-23
- be a citizen of one of the following: Africa, South Asia, or South East Asia;
- Keep a conditional or unconditional offer on hold for a full-time, master’s-level (taught) programme starting in September 2022 at The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (If you have an offer from an earlier admissions round, you will still be taken into consideration; if you win the award, your offer will be reissued.)
- own a qualification in English that satisfies the course’s requirements.
- By the registration deadline, be fully registered for the course of your choice.
- possess, or be on track to possess, a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or worldwide equivalent).
- be categorized as an overseas applicant for tuition cost purposes and self-funding (for instance, not sponsored) your study.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- No further application is necessary for these scholarships; all offer holders are taken into consideration based on academic merit. Candidates who have been shortlisted might be approached for a written statement that will be used for further evaluation. You will be given consideration for the scholarships if you have an offer from one of the following departments.
- To learn more, go here.
Please click the Engineering the Future Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Engineering the Future Scholarships at the University of Manchester, UK ?
- It is a Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Manchester
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here