This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Huckletree Scholarships at the Regent’s University, UK 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the International Huckletree Scholarships
- Funding is partial
- They International Business courses at the Regent’s University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All undergraduate level students are eligible
Regent’s University London is pleased to present the Huckletree Scholarships in collaboration with alumna Gabriela Hersham. For the academic year 2022/2023, the financing program is offered to high-achieving students.
The goal of this financial help is to encourage individuals of any nationality to apply to the institution for an undergraduate degree program.
The Application Deadline is July 31st, 2022.
The International Huckletree Scholarships at the Regent’s University, UK 2022, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- International Business
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for the International Huckletree Scholarships
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
- ICET will award the scholarship recipient with a 50% discount on tuition fees and £10,000 per year in living expenses.
The International Huckletree Scholarships at the Regent’s University, UK 2022, is primarily for undergraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Huckletree Scholarships at the Regent’s University, UK 2022:
- Applicants must have a BBB A level or a strong entrepreneurial concept and track record.
- Grades A-C in three GCE A-levels
- Diploma of the International Baccalaureate
- A 2.5 GPA is required, plus one of the following:
- Three AP tests with a combined average of 3 or two AP tests with a combined average of 4
- Three SAT II (Subject Tests) with a minimum of 500 points in each part or two SAT II with a minimum of 600 points in each section SAT I (Reasoning Tests) with a minimum of 1800 points (600 in each section)
- With a composite score of 26 (20 in each part), I passed the ACT.
- 30 credits of Dual Enrollment and College Credits (1st Year) with a GPA of 2.5 or better.
- Qualifications that are judged equivalent by the University
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- Applicants must first get admission to the institution and enroll in an undergraduate degree program to begin the application process. They should fill out the online application form after they have been registered.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach transcripts of your academic qualifications to your application form, as well as present original copies during enrolling.
- Candidates must fulfill all of the university’s entry requirements in order to be considered for admission.
- Requires a good command of the English language. Our language of teaching is English, and we demand confirmation of your ability to communicate in English.
- You may display your command of the English language by doing the following:
- IELTS: 6.5 overall, with no score lower than 5.5 in any of the four components
- PTE Academic: A total score of 58, with a score of 51 or above in each component.
- TOEFL IBT score: 80 overall. (We do not accept TOEFL from candidates seeking a Student Visa because the UK Visas and Immigration Department no longer accepts this certification) (UKVI)
- A-level/GCSE/IGCSE Grade C / 4 or above in English (for IGCSE certificates, please provide the Supplementary Certifying Statement with the breakdown of component grades)
- International Baccalaureate: Grade 4 or above in English at the Higher or Standard Level
Please click International Huckletree Scholarships at the Regent’s University, UK 2022, to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here