This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Merit Based Scholarships at University of Chicago, USA 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Merit Based Scholarships at University of Chicago, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Chicago
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
For the University of Chicago Merit-Based Scholarships 2023, which support students with exceptional academic credentials, applications are being accepted from internationally qualified individuals who intend to pursue their studies in the United States.
Students will receive the Merit-Based Scholarship based on their exceptional academic potential, demonstrated leadership, extracurricular accomplishments, and dedication to their communities.
Application deadline is November 15, 2022.
Merit Based Scholarships at University of Chicago, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Outstanding students will be given university scholarships, which cover a portion of their tuition for four years.
- All first-generation college students will receive the First Phoenix Scholarship, which is worth $20,000 over four years.
- Evans Scholarship: The Evans Scholars Program provides deserving caddies with complete housing and tuition college scholarships.
- Stand Together: The UChicago Stand Together initiative provides veterans and students from historically underrepresented groups with improved financial assistance and academic advising support.
- Outstanding full-time students from rural communities may be eligible for the four-year Trott Scholarship. UChicago participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program for veterans.
Merit Based Scholarships at University of Chicago, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Merit Based Scholarships at University of Chicago, USA 2023-24
- Candidates must possess outstanding academic credentials from a reputable institution.
- Candidates must be willing to follow the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students in the university.
- Candidates must have received an offer of admission into a course at the university that qualifies for that admission during the academic year 2023–2024.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Interested candidates must first apply for admission to a course that qualifies for the University of Chicago Merit-Based Scholarships 2023 before being given consideration for the scholarship if they meet the requirements.
Please click the Merit Based Scholarships at University of Chicago, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Merit Based Scholarships at University of Chicago, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Chicago.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here